Scarborough Athletic Football Club are a Supporters owned and Trust run club reliant primarily on the goodwill of volunteers and supporters of the club to give up their time in order for the club to function successfully.
The club is growing and requires more reliable resources on top of the current loyal volunteers both on a matchday and on a day-to-day basis. All board members are volunteers who help oversee the daily operations alongside other volunteers but require further support. Maybe YOU could make a difference?
- It's our club, some roles are mandatory and if we did not have volunteers, there would be an expense.
- There is a sense of pride in volunteering.
- If you cannot afford to give up money, give up your time to support the club.
- Feel part of the community and make new friends.
- Help the club where you can and finance can be made to improve the team, stadium and safeguard our future.
- Become part of the success and feel good factor of Scarborough Athletic FC.
How to Get Involved
If you are looking to get involved on a match day or on a day-to-day basis, the club would like to speak to you and discuss your skills and interests. The current volunteers do a great job, however if you can support the current team, please email Jack Fewster at [email protected] outlining your skills or interests.